Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ok, obviously this week is my Indian and Bollywood kick. I have to admit I LOVE IT! I do a LOT of makeovers for Indian and Pakistani people and also sell Indian makeup, clothing, and jewelry. I see the way it's permeating our society, so I thought I would give yall some pics so you can see the gorgeous makeup. It's all about - MORE IS MORE. What a nice thought :-) Especially for makeup artists.


Indian Makeup
Indian Makeup

Eye make-up will be about defining the soft smokey eyes in pastel colors that compliment the skin tone. Eyebrows for spring are softer and more natural. The skin will look like it has barely been touched, thus emphasizing the smokey eyes. For blush, soft peaches, roses and pastel plums will be in vogue. Texture will be sheer and lightweight, to ensure that the glow is coming from within. In 2009, the look takes on a modern accent.


Indian MakeupIndian Makeup

As I said, all the Indian fashion, makeup, tikka, jewelry etc you can order from me if you are so inclined - as it is hard to find in a lot of places in the USA. Below I would like to show you some of the eye looks I have done for Indian and Pakistani weddings and the likes:



Indian Eyemakeup
Indian Eye MakeupIndian Eye Makeup

"Indian Eye Makeup"Indian Eye Makeup



"Indian Eye Makeup"Indian Eye Makeup
"Indian Eye Makeup"Indian Eye Makeup

"Indian Eye Makeup"Indian Eye Makeup

"Indian Eye Makeup"Indian Makeup Eyeshadow

2 comments:

  1. Hey Southern Princess,
    I'm Indian and have a kinda dark complexion. What color eye shadow do you think would suit me with my black dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends how you want to go - smokey or bright. But I would definitely say that since you have a black dress make sure you add some bright colors in there. Use a nice bright purple and grey - then a dark black liquid eyeliner. Women of color can wear bright bright colors and make it look awesome!

    ReplyDelete