In with my love of all things Indian/Bollywood related (especially Aishwarya she is great!) To get her look look below:
James Kaliardos calls this look: sophisticated take on the natural look with browns and golds
1. Apply Matte Cashmere Foundation with the fingertips blending from the t-zone to the hairline.
2. Dust on Blush Delicieux in 05 Candy Cane Pink from the tops of your cheek bones, but don't go beyond the apples of your cheeks.
3. Blend the darkest shade of Color Appeal Trio Eye Shadows in 319 Aishwarya Rai along the upper and lower lash lines using the tip of the applicator. Next take the medium shade and blend across the outer eye corner and along the lid. Finaly sweep the palest shade across the eye lid and right up to the brow bone.
4. Apply Contour Khol Eyeliner in 135 Iced Chestnut in small strokes on the upper and lower lash line, extending out slightly at the outer eye corners.
5. Apply the white coat of Volume Shocking Mascara first, working the brush right through the roots of your lashes to build maximum volume, then apply step 2, smoothing the comb right through to the tips of your lashes.
6. Use a concealer like a lip liner. Blend the line inwards, then apply Color Riche Star Secrets in 708 Aishwarya Rai and smooth it out. The color will look fresh and elegant.
7. For added lip color staying power: a trace of lip liner stops color escaping. He recommends Contour Parfait Lip Liner in 656 Honey.
8. For subtle yet classy nails, use the French Manicure Kit.