Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello My Fellow Fashion - Makeup Junkies!

Big Hello to all you fellow fashion and makeup junkies out there.  This blog is going to be just the thing you need to fill your craving.  Not only will I have all the MOST current fashion trends with real reviews, I will also be doing makeup reviews, and eventually tutorials.  I do have access to many high end brands pre-release information, so if you LOVE to see what will be coming out before everyone else (come on, who doesn't?) - this blog is gonna be your heaven-send.  I am going to be updating multiple times weekly focusing on fashion and makeup.

Health and Beauty products in general will also be a component of the blog.  Once a week I will be doing a full review of either a hair product, skin product, or body product.  This will be in addition to the fashion and makeup sections.


And of course, the most important aspect is going to be YOU.  Your input, Your ideas, Your questions.  If you have something you would likeme to review, just ask!  If you have an idea for a great article, just ask!  And if you have questions....just ask!  You can even send in requests for me to make a wholemakeup routine customized for you.  This will be a huge help for so many people, I know.  Especially once we get the video tutorials up and running.

I am soo psyched to get this thing rolling and anyone sho has suggestions send them!!  Look for more blogs to be added daily or sooner!

Thanks so much for reading this and for taking the time to check out my blog!

--SouthernPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment