Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AWESOME! MAC DISCOUNT INCLUDING HELLO KITTY AND KITTY KOUTURE

ffc4c79d-12
Important Hello Kitty & Kitty Kittour Discount Info

So I called Mac Pro today about the Hello Kitty collection because I kept hearing different things. (and you KNOW a girls gotta have her discount) First I heard that the Pro members do get a discount, then I heard they don't - so I decided to just find out for myself. Yay go me! :-)

I talked to a really nice woman who was really helpful. She said that she has worked for MAC for 15 years and they are known to change things on a whim. (wow i think we all know that by now, I dont even know why they put dates on things as much as they change them but thats for another post). But she did say that as far as today at 4:32 pm that Pro members WILL get the discount. But you know there's a catch...of course...the discount will only be for certain products. This is for the regular Hello Kitty Collection, not Kouture Kitty.

c9b68956

Items Pro Discount Works For:

Pigments
Glitter Liners
Lashes
Mascara

I am pretty disappointed because I really wanted to get the lipsticks and lipglasses at discount but on the bright side I'm glad because I wanted all of the pigments.

I'll keep you guys updated, I'll keep calling MacPro.

Ok and now I'm blending two posts into one....

There is a new layout design for the official Mac homepage. I like it. It's about time they switched it up, its been like that for years.

new-mac

Go check out all the cool new features (if you want, they dont pay me I just love their products)

Video Tutorials

Face Charts

New Products

ETC ETC



--Southern Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment