James' Notes: Illuminate the face: add highlights to the eyes-brow bones and the inner corners-using pearlized powder then paint lips and nails with high shine gloss and lacquer.
Apply True Match Foundation sparingly on the t-zone and cheeks and then blend outwards until the foundation almost disappears into the skin for a natural look.
- Tap on True Match Powder after applying foundation using the sponge provided. Focus on the t-zone where your skin will be the most shiny and where your foundation will need most hold.
- Apply Blush Delicieux in 151 Old Rose on your cheekbones and the apples of the cheeks.
- Apply Color Appeal Platinum Eye Shadow in 153 Metal Plumacross the eye lid, blending it into the outer eye corner and lid line.
- Then sweep Color Appeal Eye Shadow in 12 White Gold under the brow bone and the inner corner of the eye to act as a highlighter.
- Work the Lash Architect's spiral brush right to the roots of your lashes then smooth to the tips. Don't forget the lower lash line.
- Apply Glam Shine Blush in 151 Baby Blush to define your cupid's bow and then fill for glamorous shine.
- Apply Jet Set Diamant Nail Polish in 314 to your nails