Saturday, February 7, 2009

MAC Style Warrior Part Deux

swi2swii3

I want to post some more information on the MAC Style Warriors Collection. There is not much more info that I have but I do have the products included in the collection and some prices. Below there are also swatches and sneak peak photos of the collection!

Preliminary colour story details. Further details shortly:

This collection revolves around animal prints (!) and that theme will be reflected in the bags and packaging!

From what I hear this will be tiger, leopard and zebra. So psyched about this one!

Eye Shadow: $14.50USD/$17.00CDN



Beauty Powder Blush: (LE) - $18.00USD/$22.00CDN

Bronzer: - $21.00USD/$25.00CDN

  • Refined Golden - Finely spun medium golden tan with soft pearl (Permanent)

  • Solar Riche - Mid-tone brown with slight oranged undertones (LE) (Repromote from Solar Field Collection)




Vibrant Grape Eye Shadow:

vibrant_grapeI don't know the finish of Vibrant Grape but it is not a Veluxe Pearl.
It is a pro e/s and gorgeous. Here it is Next to Mufe #92:

mufe92_macvibrantgrape





Vibrant Grape vs. Parfait Amour

img_1077Vibrant Grape, looks like a true magenta color

img_1080Tempting vs. Bronze vs. Satin Taupe

img_1069Bronze vs. Tempting vs. Satin Taupe

img_1071***Bronze and tempting look different in their pans but on my skin they look very similar.***

Refined Golden bronzer:

blush-refinedgolden**thanks to lara hill for this photo***

Margin, Eversun, Sunbasque:

bpbeversun2

So far everything is looking pretty nice! There is also going to be animal print clutches, leaopard, zebra and tiger. I can't wait and I really am glad that they decided to throw in zebra and tiger which are usually neglected for cheetah print.

Wow, ok as soon as I get some new information you know I will post it for yall. Any questions ask and I will try to find out for you and any comments please post. :-) Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment