I want to post some more information on the MAC Style Warriors Collection. There is not much more info that I have but I do have the products included in the collection and some prices. Below there are also swatches and sneak peak photos of the collection!
Preliminary colour story details. Further details shortly:
This collection revolves around animal prints (!) and that theme will be reflected in the bags and packaging!
From what I hear this will be tiger, leopard and zebra. So psyched about this one!
Eye Shadow: $14.50USD/$17.00CDN
- Night Maneuvers (LE)
- Vibrant Grape - Bright magenta purple (Satin) (Pro Permanent)
- Tempting - Sinfully rich cocoa (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Bright Future (LE)
- Soft Force (LE)
Beauty Powder Blush: (LE) - $18.00USD/$22.00CDN
- Eversun - neutral peach bronze with gold pearlized pigments. (LE) (Repromote from Beauty Powder Blush Collection)
- On a Mission
Bronzer: - $21.00USD/$25.00CDN
- Refined Golden - Finely spun medium golden tan with soft pearl (Permanent)
- Solar Riche - Mid-tone brown with slight oranged undertones (LE) (Repromote from Solar Field Collection)
Vibrant Grape Eye Shadow:
I don't know the finish of Vibrant Grape but it is not a Veluxe Pearl.
It is a pro e/s and gorgeous. Here it is Next to Mufe #92:
Vibrant Grape vs. Parfait Amour
Vibrant Grape, looks like a true magenta color
Tempting vs. Bronze vs. Satin Taupe
Bronze vs. Tempting vs. Satin Taupe
***Bronze and tempting look different in their pans but on my skin they look very similar.***
Refined Golden bronzer:
**thanks to lara hill for this photo***
Margin, Eversun, Sunbasque:
So far everything is looking pretty nice! There is also going to be animal print clutches, leaopard, zebra and tiger. I can't wait and I really am glad that they decided to throw in zebra and tiger which are usually neglected for cheetah print.
Wow, ok as soon as I get some new information you know I will post it for yall. Any questions ask and I will try to find out for you and any comments please post. :-) Happy Saturday!!