Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rue La La Is Having A HUGE LUCKY SALE - Need an Invite?

spot1aspot1b
ruelala-logo2
hdr

For those of you not familiar with Rue La La, they are a cool invite only Boutique that has crazy deals on all kinds of brand names. Right now Lucky, Shoshanna, Salvatorre Ferragamo, and upcoming is Free People, Via Spiga, and Birkenstock.

And when I say that they have sales, I mean SALES - right now here are some of their deals:

1411514856_rlxl_1

Lucky Brand "Bond Street"Dark Blue Wide Leg

Reg: 130.00 Rue La La Price: 47.00!!

1411514796_rlxl_1

Lucky Brand "Sweet N' Low"


Medium Blue Flared Leg

Reg: 88.00 Rue La La Price: 37.00!!

These are just two of the AMAZING deals they have. And it changes every two days or so. But here is the catch, you have to be INVITED by a member. It's completely free but you have to get an invite from an actual member. SO - to all you out there who would like to be a member, just send me a message or leave me a comment and I will member you up immediately!! Now, I have no affiliation with them or anything, I just think the amazing deals are too sweet for me to keep to myself. So, with that said check it out at Ruelala.com

Get back to me if you want an invite!! I know you will ":-)


No comments:

Post a Comment